SENIOR COMMERCIAL ADVISOR – Healthcare Sector
Royal Danish Embassy in Warsaw is looking for a new employee.
Your focus areas:
At the Embassy of Denmark in Poland you will take part in the intensive work on proactively and positively developing bilateral relations between Poland and Denmark on cultural, political and economic areas. You will be part of the Embassy’s commercial and economic department consisting of a team of five commercial advisors in Warsaw but also two commercial advisors at the Danish Embassy in Kiev. All commercial advisors are specialized within one or two sectors. We are currently looking for a devoted team member to expand and develop our competences within the healthcare sector - both in Poland and Ukraine – to the benefit of Danish companies and organizations.
Your business services:
As a senior commercial advisor you will actively reach out to relevant Danish Health & Life Science companies (your clients) and help develop their business in primarily the Polish market but on an ad-hoc basis also in Ukraine. With your strong network capabilities, you will help open doors, create valuable partnerships, and compile and generate relevant market knowledge that will improve the strategic decision making process for Danish companies already operating in the markets as well as facilitate market entry for new players.
Your work will be carried out on a fee for service basis. You are measured on the value you as a consultant create for your clients as well as the actual revenue you bring to the team. The trade department at the Embassy is measured on specific sales and revenue targets which are based on fixed criteria reviewed annually. You are expected to sell and deliver approximately 700 consultancy hours to clients annually.
Desired Skills and Experience:
• We expect your background to include a relevant master’s degree and 4-5 years of working experience.
• You are familiar with the Danish Health and Life Science industry and have some experience working towards the Central- and Eastern European Health & Life Science market particular the Polish market.
• Experience from working with public affairs for life science companies, patient organizations or government is a plus.
• You are result oriented and self-motivated and you appreciate a highly energetic work environment where we continuously strive to create decisive value for our clients, support each other, work smart and have fun.
• You are comfortable in sales situations and thrive in building long term client relations.
• As you will be working with both high level Danish and Polish stakeholders you need to be fluent in both English and Polish.
You will be employed at the Royal Danish Embassy. Salary is in accordance to qualifications including possibility for performance bonus. Employment is viable to Polish labor code and social security system.
Application, CV and references should be sent in English to email@example.com. Additional information about this position can be obtained by contacting Head of the Trade, Thomas Rizk, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, phone +48 22 565 29 29.
Please submit your application by 22nd of May 2017. More details of the Trade Council can be found at www.um.dk/en/tradecouncil/ and about the Royal Danish Embassy in Warsaw at www.polen.um.dk.